Terms & Conditions
- No liability is accepted whatsoever For any loss of property, injury, ill health, death, hospitalisation, theft or loss of airline tickets, baggage or money during the trip. You are solely responsible For your own travel and/or health insurance.
- No liability is accepted For refusal of entry into Saudi Arabia or refusal of visa. Appropriate charges will still be levied in such circumstances.
- You will be liable For any breakage or damage cause in the hotels, by you or anyone under your care and the owner(s) will have to be compensated accordingly.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required For all bookings.
- Any cancellation after Full payment is made will attract appropriate cost reduction From any refunds made.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund your payment if we Feel you will not Fit-in with the other "Hajees" within the group.
- We reserve the right to take immediate appropriate action, should your behaviour become unacceptable to the other Hajees, operators and staff in group.
- As all transport Facilities From Jeddah Airport to Madinah, Makkah and back to Jeddah Airport or vice-versa and during the Five days of Hajj is always provided by the Saudi Authorities as the cost is included in your Hajj Draft, we have no control over transportation, schedule, or delays. Accordingly, we will not be held responsible under any circumstances.